Another year draws to a close and what a fantastic year it has been for Our Rainbow House. Thank you to our most generous sponsors for making our school what it is today. Without you, there would not be a school.
Please enjoy reading this newsletter that Pam has presented beautifully again. For your reading pleasure, we do try to cover everything that happens over the two month period. There is so much happening!!!
Last night, we held our Annual General Meeting and would like to thank everyone for taking on Board Membership and Positions on the Committee. We still have a few vacancies which are:-
- Events Planning – two people needed – maybe two friends could work together on this – it does not have to be in Emerald..
- Publicity – some of this is done in the Australian Office, but can be done from anywhere in the World!
- Crowd Funding – we need someone to work on this for us – we would love this approach for our Music Teacher Pascal’s College Expenses.
- Grants Writer – we are sure there are Grants out there that we could seek, but we need a skilled person in this field to pursue this.
- Handmade with Love – Peg, Philipa and Team have been sewing at Peg’s home and then selling items at the local markets. This also can be done from any point in the World.
For further information on any of the above positions, please do not hesitate to phone us as any time or email me – firstname.lastname@example.org Later today, we will have an update on facebook with the new Board Members and Committee positions.
Have a wonderful Festive Season and we wish you all the best for the year to come. May it be filled with lots of happiness and good health.
Again, thank you so much for your on-going support.
Director – Our Rainbow House Inc.