Partnership with local people who share our vision.
Respect for the privacy and culture of the community.
Empowerment of the community.
Transparency / accountability of our operations.
Fostering Australian – Zambian friendship and respect.
1) Contribute to the education of the community’s orphans & vulnerable children, and those who care for them.
2) Continue to operate a small primary school and support the transition of senior students into high school.
3) Make these school premises available outside of school hours for educational & community purposes.
4) Support the continuing education of all those involved with the school.
5) To support local groups in their efforts to obtain good basic services in the areas of waste disposal, water, electricity, and government schools.
6) Appreciate and encourage all local involvement – in preparation for autonomy.
7) Nurture the Parents, Guardians and Friends Association (PGFA) and encourage an expansion of its role.
8) Continue a search for suitable premises or security on existing premises.
9) Regularly review communication with donors.
10) Carefully monitor the project and conduct annual reviews.
11) Develop long term succession planning and an emergency exit strategy.